Thursday, June 7, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

I said I'd try to get a second post up today.
                       
Today's outfit.
A (mostly) eastern look.
It was while putting this one together that I realize that the flower hairclips can now be worn this way, which made me incredibly happy.
The outfit was based around this lovely new skirt from Kanokoi.
I also decided to use one of the new fringes for this one. Not exactly my favorite, but I think it works well here.
These skirts really are super pretty.
These are the 'Beach Honeymoon' nails.
Now to invite over a couple of friends.
First up is Rosie! I'd just sold her an outfit with the same color scheme as this one, so of course I had to invite her over for a picture.
Kanokoi's brand rep, Freddie.
And Purple Moon's rep, Eliza! Eliza's still my favorite brand rep, just like she was in Fashion Forward.
Wow, I had this ugly shop exterior for a surprisingly long time.
Speaking of which, I've finally bought all of the exterior stuff. I'm still working on all of the other shop stuff, though...



And now for a last minute Shopdo update because I forgot that today was thursday >.>;
                                               
I've switched back to this interior.
Outfit #1, the obligatory babydoll outfit. I thought I'd do something a bit different this week and make use of these cute overalls.
Outfit #2. A variation of what Alice is wearing this week.
Outfit #3. Probably no one will buy this one, but I couldn't resist including the panda bag.



I dunno what it is about this interior that makes me want to make my outfits match it. At any rate, that's all for today.


5 comments:

  1. This combination of the inner and skirt from Kanokoi is one of my favourite looks in the game. I've made similar outfits to this in the past and they just look great don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I actually put Rosie, Alina, and Yolanda in similar outfits recently for a performance, and while the skirts didn't work very well with the dancing animations (which I kind of expected) they all looked really nice.

      Delete
    2. Haha I would've never have thought about the dancing animations. I know the hair clips through your body parts in some photo poses.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, there are definitely clipping issues with some of the poses and certain clothes/hairstyles. There's so many poses, though, that I don't really see it as an issue.

      Surprisingly I haven't really noticed any clipping issues in the dancing animations, but sometimes the clothes will bend in weird ways and stuff like that.

      Delete
    4. I rarely use the dance thing so I never notice them. With photo poses, I find if you wear headphones, sometimes they block out a fair bit of your character in some poses.

      Delete