Friday, June 29, 2018

Visiting Other People's Shopdo

It's been a few months since I've done one of these, so I figured I was more than due for another one. Buckle up, because this is going to be a long one!
                                             
Starting by showing off some pretty shops.
I need to make another gothic interior so that I can use some of these items. That coffin is really calling to me.
I like that pink and blue have become the official colors for babydoll-themed shop interiors. Maybe I should try and make one that uses different colors...
Buying some stuff from Alphard/Iriye's boutique.
And again! I couldn't resist buying her Diana cosplay.
And of course I had to get some pictures with her while I was wearing it.
Iriye generally favors a gothic style, but she pulls off sweet and cute quite well too!
Uh, Alphard...I think there might be a hole in your cape...
I visited her again in full lolita gear and found her in an outfit that she put together for my challenge (which WILL be up soon, I swear!)
I think we make a particularly lovely pair here.
I ran into another of my old Miiverse buddies, Homura, which was pretty cool!
I think our outfits create a nice contrast!
As always, it's fun randomly running into people I know on Shopdo.
Speaking of old Miiverse buddies, of course I paid another visit to Kiwii!
Kiwii's style is fun as always!
Though she appears to be dressed for much warmer weather than I am, haha!
Hey, matching eye colors!
Now for someone new.
This is Bailey, who I just had to visit after seeing her character.
Her hair is particularly nice.
Sequoia, another person who I just had to visit after seeing their character.
A combination of items I wouldn't have thought of with a color scheme that I wouldn't normally go for, but man, does she make it look good!
The same could be applied to her make-up as well.
Next up is Saero.
I wouldn't have thought that this hair and make-up would go well with this outfit, but she pulls it off.
She's got a really cute boutique too.
Next up, Rina!
I don't think I've ever seen her post any pictures of her character, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but she's a total cutie!
I'm glad I chose to visit in this outfit so that we could be adorable together.
Here's Mima, another person that I visited mainly just so that I could get some pictures with her character.
Cool and punky, but somehow also really cute. What a great look!
I also like her boutique. It's super cozy.
Of course I had to go visit my girl Rabz.
Rabz has got on a cute and fun outfit as always.
After last time, I had to pay Shira another visit.
Especially since she inspired this outfit!
I wanted to make sure I visited before she changed out of this outfit so that I could get some pictures of us sort of almost twinning.
Aren't we just the cutest kitties?
Switching gears for a moment here. Time to chic it up with Faith!
I love it when it when I go to a dinner party and there's a coffin over in the corner of the room. Everyone else seems to find it unsettling, though. Dunno why.
Two classy ladies.
I haven't visited Mewthree in a while, so I decided to stop by.
I made sure I was wearing a cute lolita outfit because I was sure she would be too.
Looks like I was right!
Another classy lady, Jasmine.
Two different kinds of princess.
Sometimes I wish I'd given Alice freckles.
While exploring in my current outfit, I found a fellow rocker, so of course I had to get some pictures with her.
Rio and I certainly look cool together, don't we?
I really need to wear rock stuff more often.
I finally got around to visiting Steffy.
I stopped by just in time to catch her in the always adorable bear set from Marble Lily.
Cuties.
I then went and stopped by a second time.
I believe she's cosplaying a Harvest Moon character here?
Either way, we look pretty cute together in our matching overalls.
Next up is Bee.
Bee's making good use of one of the new neckerchiefs. I like them, but always have a hard time working them into outfits.
Next, a visit with Linaythea.
Er, I can't help but feel a bit overdressed...
I couldn't resist visiting this cutie, though.
Last but not least, Kayla!
Between her awesome character and her lovely boutique, I just had to pay her a visit.
I might just have to take some inspiration from her...



And now to head back to my own Shopdo for the weekly update.
                              
I said I wanted to start making some more style-specific interiors, and since I've got Alice wearing the rock outfit from last week's update, I figured I'd start with that style. It could definitely use some more work, but then, so could the rest of my interiors.
As always, Hannah's got a new outfit to go with the new interior.
Outfit #1. Getting some use out of these big coats. Also, I've truly given up on naming these, haha.
Outfit #2. Sticking with last week's color scheme, since it still matches my boutique's interior, but I promise I'll switch it up next time.
Outfit #3. Finally got to use this red/black tutu skirt for something!



That's all for now! Sorry that this post was a bit late, but it's been a busy week.

5 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! These players have such lovely designed rooms. And I love your rock themed interior. It's fun to create style themed interiors, I found it helps get certain customers in your shop as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, everyone has such nice shops. It always makes me feel inadequate, haha. I'm glad you like my rock interior! It definitely needs more work, but I think it's off to a good start, at least.

      I like making themed rooms/interiors in general. My favorite shop interiors that I've put together so far are my pet store and flower shop ones. And my favorite room in Fashion Forward is still my cat cafe! Maybe I'll put that up next month?

      (I'm forever sad that we don't have cat cafes here. Or any type of animal cafe.)

      Delete
    2. I loved the flower and pet themed ones!

      We have a few cat cafes in my city that have opened up recently, but I don't think they'll stay open long. Businesses often close up quickly and I don't think there's much market for cat cafes in Australia.

      Delete
    3. Aw, thanks!

      It's cool that you've got some around, though it's a shame that they'll probably shut down soon. Knowing my luck, that's exactly what would happen if any opened up around here...anyway, you should enjoy them while they're around!

      Delete
    4. My friends have been to the cat cafes and they thought they were good. Most are on the other side of town so I haven't visited yet as I don't tend to go out there much.

      Delete