Thursday, June 21, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

It's miserably hot out, which means it's time for some nice winter fashion! :D
                                         
Today's outfit.
Another one that may look familiar.
This started as an attempt to recreate an old outfit from Fashion Forward, but I realized that I didn't have all of the items that I needed, so I ended up taking it in a different direction.
I ended up being super happy with the results, though I think I might still like the other one better.
These shades of purple and teal look so nice together.
For some reason I'm really into the shorts/tights combo for winter clothes. Is it warm enough to be practical? Probably not, but it's cute, so...
Helping out at the beautician's.
And the hair salon! Woah, Cece, is that your sister?
*sneezes adorably*
A rare, but amusing animation.
Alice is looking particularly pretty in this shot.
I've discovered that if you wear a long-sleeved white shirt and white gloves, it sometimes makes your wrists look super weird.



And now for the weekly Shopdo update! I got rather lazy with the names this week, haha.
                                              
I haven't used my gothic interior for a while, so I brought it back for this week.
Outfit #1. One of my staple outfits from Fashion Forward.
Outfit #2. I was going for a specific color scheme this week, if you hadn't noticed.
Outfit #3. Probably my favorite of the set. You can expect to see more of this one!



That's all for now! I'm gonna go stick my head in the freezer for a bit.

5 comments:

  1. Aww yes! You caught the frying pan animation! It's so random isn't it? Also this outfit reminds me of the sporty style so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, it's pretty funny, huh? And also accurate. I'm a disaster in the kitchen.

      Yeah, I guess does have a kind of sporty look to it. I'm still super happy with this one :) I really need to use purple (and pink, blue, ect.) hair more often. I stick to the natural colors too much.

      Delete
    2. The colours selections for the hair aren't as good as Fashion Forward. I've tried matching ones to my old outfits and haven't had much luck with certain colours.

      Delete
    3. I haven't had any problems with the hair colors in Styling Star, but then, I personally think Styling Star has a better color palette in general, so...

      Delete
    4. I think I just found it easier to tell colours with the Fashion Forward palette layout. I only ever really use the same ones for myself and I think I've worked at the Hair Salon like 5 times haha.

      Delete