Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

I just got some new games as an early birthday present (well, technically I got money, but I bought games with it) and I've been so preoccupied with playing those that I almost forgot to finish this up and get it posted. Whoops?
               
Psychedelic monochrome.
Sporty at BunBun Funland.
Bold Citrus
Finally made use of this shirt from Marzipan Sky in a babydoll outfit.
A favorite of mine.
Mermaid Princess
A preppy-styled girly outfit.
Festival night!
Casual Blue
An after school treat.
A flower in a field of flowers.
These jeans are one of my favorite items from Soy, by far.
Putting the "fun" in BunBun Funland!
These t-shirts from Marble Lily are really cute, but I almost never use them.
Cutie on the beach.
One of my favorite feminine looks.
An eastern/chic combo for New Years. I'm posting it a bit late, haha!
Actually using overalls in a bold outfit! Though these are the ones from Marble Lily rather than the ones from AZ-USA. I just like these ones better.
I believe this was one of two outfits that I put together for a 'cute rock' contest. I won, but with which outfit I don't remember. I hope it was this one, though.
One of my dreamier looks. I love everything about the colors here.
An outfit that I put together for a pokemon trainer themed contest. I didn't enter this one, though.
Definitely one of my favorite preppy outfits.
Sailor lolita! You'll be seeing a variation of this soon...
I've used this top/skirt combination waaay too many times.
I decided to try building a babydoll outfit around one of the waitress tops from Purple Moon. It worked surprisingly well!
Just showing off the back of this jacket.
Royal Blue
The sweater-dress/tights/ankle boots combo that I like so much has made a return, this time with purple tights.
One of the many, many pictures I've taken in the book dress. I love that thing.
Bold/boho-chic fusion. Looks like something I'd try to sell to Sasha. I dunno why I chose this pose, though...
An outfit that I put together for Kirsty, and then liked enough that I just had to wear it myself. I think I might've gotten a picture of us twinning, but I'm not sure...
                             


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment