Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Welcome To Magnolia: Animal Crossing Edition

I got some new games lately, and I'm gonna start posting about two of them. So let's start with the first one!
                                                         
So here's my character, Levy.
She's somehow become mayor.
No pressure or anything.
Why yes, I did prioritize buying clothes over getting my house made.
I love the cotton candy colored alpaca couple. And also alliteration.
I wonder if the blue one will ever wake up.
Woah, woah, Ankha. What exactly are you insinuating?
Stop making this awkward, man. You're the one who said we should take a picture together.
You've come to the wrong part of town...
This guy is particularly plush-looking. I love it.
I agree!
Sitting adorably on a rock.
I thought this was a rather pretty shot. Too bad you can't actually see the tank, though. Not that there's anything in it at the moment.
I know I only just started, but I've already gone and made a second character.
What can I say? I was curious about how it worked. I don't think it was a bad idea, anyway. Now I can have twice the fun!
So, my second character is named Kiki.
Kiki ended up looking pretty adorable. I still hate the red triangle nose, though.
Introductions galore!
Trying on a shirt that one of my neighbors gave me.
My favorite purchase so far. I looove this leaf umbrella.
Am I playing Animal Crossing or Style Savvy? Because I can't stop buying clothes. Or designing them, for that matter.
Uh...



That's all for now, though I've already got a second one of these planned.

4 comments:

  1. This was such a fun post to read! It's like I'm following the development of your town. Brings back memories of when my town first started and all that wonderful open space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I think you'll like my next two ACNL posts. There should be one up later this week titled 'Designer Fever', and then I've got another one planned for when I get the Dream Suite finished (it's currently in the works). It'll have my dream address, obviously, but I'm also planning to take the chance to show off what I've done so far with my town. And my houses!

      After that I'll probably take a break from ACNL posts for a little bit so that I can get a couple of Miitopia posts up.

      Delete
    2. Yes! I cannot wait to visit your Dream Address! I must show off my house one day as well, I had a house tour post planned to do eventually.

      Delete
    3. It should hopefully be up by the end of the month, though I'm sure you've realized by now that you can't really trust me when I say that a post will be up by a certain time >.>;

      I look forward to seeing it!

      Delete