Friday, December 8, 2017

Flirty Friday

Wow, double posts today? What a rare occasion.
                                         
Outfit #1
All flirty outfits today, as evidenced by the title.
Starting with a black and white one.
Got rid of my bag in order to get a shot with my shoes.
Outfit #2
A sweet pink look this time.
I like how the photo studio works in Fashion Forward a lot more, but this game definitely has better backdrops.
Outfit #3
A pajama-esque outfit.
Got to have purple hair with this outfit, which is always fun.
Flower crowns are also always fun.
Outfit #4
Back to blonde with a mostly purple outfit.
Mostly purple, with black and yellow as complimentary colors.
I love this hairstyle.
Outfit #5
This is the last one.
This is more than usual, but I felt like putting all of these in one post.
Saved this one for last because it's the one I took the most pictures of.
Why did I take so many pictures of this one?
Finally the last one.



And that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment