Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Rock 'n Roll

I've got a pair of ro- er, edgy outfits for you today.
                           
Outfit #1
Black and blue with a touch of white to match the concert venue.
Man, look at all of those totally real people behind me.
Actually, one has to wonder why I decided to have a photoshoot in the middle of a concert...
Probably not the most fitting pose.
I find it somewhat amusing that of all poses they could've chosen to show off your shoes, they went for the 'crap, what did I just step in' pose. As someone who owns a very pukey cat, this is a situation that I find myself in regularly.
Speaking of cats, I love these cat ear hats.
Outfit #2
Same hairstyle, but I've swapped my blue for a nice reddish purple.
Got my yellow contacts in for maximum coolness.
Kind of an odd angle. The spiral patterns in the background just make it look weirder...
Last picture.


And that's all I've got for you at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment