Sunday, December 24, 2017

Santa Sunday

I've done some photoshoots with the Teatro Amare Santa outfits, so I figured since it's Christmas Eve, now would be a good time to post them. Though we did Christmas early this year, which has totally thrown me off...
                                               
Ho ho ho, let's go~
Santa #1, the red Santa
This one's the traditional Santa.
...you know, if Santa was a hot blonde girl instead of a creepy old man...
Santa #2, the pink Santa
Pink Santa is the cutest Santa, as expected.
Very happy with these highlights. I was afraid the color was going to be slightly off and it'd drive me nuts, but no, they match the outfit perfectly.
Santa #3, the green Santa
This one turned out the worst, I think.
Plus, this is my least favorite variation of this outfit.
Last but not least, we've got Santa #4, the dark blue Santa.
Also known as the goth Santa.
I'm not sure if I like Pink Santa or Blue Santa best.
Oh wait, no. THIS is my favorite Santa. I can't believe I forgot.


That's all for today :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are good looking Santa Clauses, or should I say, Samantha Clauses! (the names sound similar)

    And happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you ;) but how did you know they're all named Samantha? The truth is, they're all magical girls (coincidentally all with the same name) who transform into Santas in order to fight evil. Or something. Don't mind me, I'm in a weird mood :P

      And a happy holiday to you too, my good sir!

      Delete
    2. I thought of the Samantha name, because I watched a Charlie Brown special, where in one segment, his sister was writing to Samantha Claus, instead of Santa Claus, but then later finds out there is no Samantha Claus.

      Delete