Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sugary Sweet

Style Savvy has really upped its pose game with Styling Star. In fact, there are so many poses that it's actually overwhelming. That's not a bad thing, of course, but it makes choosing poses difficult, which means I end up taking a lot of pictures. So I thought I'd try something slightly different with my Styling Star posts and just do one outfit per post, like Mel often does. So without further ado, let's get started!
                                 
Being cute with my adorable assistant.
Naturally I have to start with the dress that won my heart in the demo.
Please ignore the zoom thing that's in the corner of a lot of these pictures. I did this photoshoot right after one of the performances and was still in frantic screenshotting mode lol
*waves adorably*
I don't know why I took so many waist-up shots.
At any rate...this game's got all of the poses that were in Trendsetters and Fashion Forward, plus a bunch of new ones. I didn't use my favorite pose in this shoot, but you'll be seeing a lot of it in later posts.
Being coy.
I've got a secret. An adorable secret.
So if you read my posts about the demo you'll know that I originally had issues with the art style. Well, now that I've gotten used to it I like it a lot better! I mean, the faces still look weird sometimes, but as a whole, it's quite nice.
I don't really have much else to say here.
This isn't my favorite of the new poses, but it's up there.
This one's nice too.
Last pic from this photoshoot.

Also, here are some pictures that I took before the photoshoot.
                   
When I got my hair done. Also, this picture transitions quite well from the previous one.
Discussing make-up with Lorelei. Also, if you're wondering, I've got the 'Strawberry Heart' set of nails here. It's one of the girly sets.
Man, that girl's always checking out my display outfits. She always runs away when I go back in the shop, though.
Posing cutely with Rosie's ad in the back.
I was going to not include this picture here, since I used it in my last post, but eh.
Checking out my make-up.
Looking at all of the screenshots that I've been obsessively taking.
Teatime♪
I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing in this one, actually. Whatever it is, at least I'm looking cute while doing it.

And that's all of the pictures I've got of this outfit, which means that's the end of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment