Monday, December 11, 2017

Miscellaneous Style

Time for another random selection of pictures.
                                                       
A very old picture, nearly a year old now. This was probably one of my first babydoll outfits.
Contemplation. This outfit is a personal favorite of mine.
I'm also particularly fond of this orange feminine outfit.
All blue. I think everything aside from the pants is girly.
Psychedelic Style.
The hair turned out interesting.
Lively Frog. Put this together for a contest ages ago.
A bold outfit that I put together for a costumer and then decided to wear myself because I liked it a lot.
One of my nicer preppy outfits, I think.
Luna the ballerina. Not sure why she's pouting, I think she looks adorable.
All That Glitters
My goal with this outfit was to look as much like a disco ball as possible.
Let's cut some hair!
Maroon and yellow. Ended up looking nicer than expected.
Rainbow Rock. Tried to make this as colorful as possible while still keeping black as the main color.
Custom-made school uniform. I should remake this one at some point, I like the colors.
Pink & White Bunny
A similar outfit with a very different feel.
Feminine in black.
Green and purple sporty outfit. Not my best work.
I believe this outfit was put together for a bold-themed contest, but I don't remember whether I actually entered it or not. Also, I feel like this backdrop was a bad idea.
Brown goth. A very QuartzWolf look :P
My favorite chic dress.
Bold Red & White
Sporty on the beach.
Apple Girl
Luna having fun at BunBun Funland in her goth tutu.
Sailor lolita, though I'm not sure how much of the outfit actually counts as babydoll.
Another cute sailor outfit.
Posing in front of my shop window, where I'm displaying one of my designer dresses. The colors in both outfits match quite well.
Showing off my newest hairclip.


That's the end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment