Friday, December 8, 2017

The Five Copycats

I finally managed to get this event, so I figured why not do a post about it.
                                                       
How could I not, when all anyone ever wants is to look like her?
 I really am curious, why is it always the sporty girls that want the Ellie make-over?
A cute new 'do.
A girly outfit that's perfect for winter.
Ellie-style make-over complete, just the usual...
Wait, what's this? Someone wants to look like Catherine! That's rare.
I don't get to give people green hair very often, so this is fun.
A new lively outfit for Bonnie.
Catherine-style make-over is complete. It's fun doing something other than Ellie make-overs for once.
Woah, and now someone that wants to look like Leonora? Could we actually be getting somewhere with this?
I actually went and gave her Leonora's exact hairstyle, though I went with black for the color, even though she wanted blonde :P
I actually didn't have most of these styles in stock, so I had to run out and re-stock in between make-overs. I kept lucking out with the colors.
Leonora-style make-over complete.
Am I really going to get this event finally?
It looks like I might! Though Jenna wasn't entirely satisfied with her Trixie make-up...the eyebrows don't usually seem to count with these types of make-overs, so I typically don't bother with them...which makes it annoying on the occasion that it does count.
At least I made up for it with the hair, which she loved.
I actually didn't need to stock up on basic stuff, so I was able to head straight over to the boutique this time.
And Jenna's Trixie-style make-over is complete.
Yes! The final person arrived after all.
I went ahead and gave her the same hairstyle that Callie currently has in my game, though I changed the colors a bit.
Went over to the exhibition hall to get some bold stuff and lucked out on what colors they had again.
Move over Xiaoling, there's a new Callie lookalike in town!
Now it's time to go meet up with the group of copycats, so I got dressed up for the occasion.
And here's the group picture!


So...yeah. I knew that this event was a thing, but I'd never gotten it before (since people only ever seem to want to look like Ellie) so I'm happy that I finally have.

No comments:

Post a Comment