Friday, December 15, 2017

"Try It On!"

The 'try it on' animations are really fun, so I end up taking a lot of screenshots of them. So let's get some posts out of 'em!
             
Let's go!
This is one of my favorites. Super cute.
This is from one of my many Ellie-style make-overs, I think. It was quite a while ago, but she's still wearing this outfit.
Elegant orange. Another favorite because of how well the outfit goes with the background.
Sexy close-up of my new Callie lookalike.
An explosively expensive outfit.
It's a shame that I don't have sporty stuff in stock more often, I really like the animation.
Ditto for psychedelic.
The rock animation's pretty cool too, even if that hand is looking a bit wonky.
The girly animation's fine, but I see it too often.
Very proud of both this outfit and this screenshot.
This one's a bit more awkward. Her hair looks cool, though.
Speaking of cool, here's another rock girl. She's got cats ears, but unfortunately you can't see them in this pic.
Some of the shared animations are a bit weird. Why does goth have the same animation as girly? Why does eastern have the same animation as bold?
Speaking of eastern, here's some yukata pics.
Is it just me or is the yukata animation a bit glitchy? It looks like it switches to something else for like one frame in between shots or something. I keep trying to get a screenshot of it, but I haven't succeeded yet.
The yukata animation in Trendsetters does it too, even though it's a slightly different animation, so I can only assume it's intentional for some reason. Anyway, this girl accidentally ended up in christmas colors, so that's kinda funny, since she bought this outfit right at the beginning of december.
Another sexy close-up :P
Starting to run out of things to say now.
This one makes me laugh.
These butterfly dresses are great, especially this one because of how well it goes with the purple genie gloves.
Another kitty-eared rocker chick.
Another of my aliens.
I love this outfit. This girl really needs to come in and let me fix her hair, though...
Probably my favorite (non-genie) boho-chic outfit that I've sold to a costumer. It even matches her make-up, which was completely coincidental, since she bought this off of my mannequin.
That's a very shiny skirt you've got there.
I've sold this outfit to quite a few customers, which I usually don't do. I like to have everyone wearing different things...except when I'm trying to turn my whole town into cats/genies/maids/aliens.
Ambra once referred to this hair as her 'crowning glory'. I have to agree, it's some of my best work ;) I like this outfit a lot too. It's a shame she's changed out of it and into the monstrosity that is her default outfit...
I told you that I see this animation way too much.


Aargh, that be it for now.

...

No, I don't know why I'm talking like a pirate either.


No comments:

Post a Comment