Thursday, November 23, 2017

Miscellaneous Style

Happy Pie Day to everyone who celebrates it, and to those who don't, you should have some pie today anyway! And maybe some turkey, but the pie is the important part. At any rate, I thought I'd take this chance to post some fall fashion before my favorite season comes to an end.
                     
Outfit #1
This one is a girly outfit.
I wasn't sure that this color combo would work, but I think it turned out rather nice.
Outfit #2
A bold outfit this time.
Let's just ignore my hair clipping through my sunglasses.
I know I said to ignore it, but is the clipping bothering you? Because it's bothering me.
Why did I stick with this hairstyle/hat/sunglasses combo if it bothered me so much, you ask? Because I'm stubborn, that's why.
...why did I take so many pictures of this one?
Outfit #3
This is the last one for today.
This one is girly/pop, I believe? I wasn't really paying attention to styles when I put it together.
Bunny hoodie!



And that's it for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment