Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Miscellaneous Style

Continuing with my enjoyment of lolita-style clothing, I've got two more Trendsetters outfits for you today.
                                                   
Let's-a-go!
Outfit #1
A gothic outfit in red and black.
I love these skirts with the butterflies on them.
I also really love this background. Very cool looking.
Just like in Fashion Forward, the hover hand makes this pose look pretty awkward.
Alright, that's enough of this one.
Going back to the princess style for our second outfit. Pink and white are the focal colors here.
I actually didn't get many good pictures of this one. I'll have to bring it back at some point to take better ones.
It annoys me that this is the only pose that allows you to actually see the full outfit. So...be prepared to see a whooole lot of this pose.
Last shot of this one.


And that's all for now. Next post will probably be Styling Star demo part 2.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, about that pose... I know what you mean. One of my big frustrations in Trendsetters was the weird lack of ability to take full-body photos that showed the whole outfit. It made it feel totally pointless to bother with coordinating shoes. That reminds me, I should get around to posting some of my Trendsetters photos sometime...

    ReplyDelete