Thursday, November 9, 2017

Welcome to Fantasia: Styling Star Demo Part Two

Time for part two.

Let's begin!
We've got new 'try it on' animations and I'm really liking them so far.
There's more variation in the 'seeing customers out' animations as well, which is nice, but I also feel like they're too long, and it's going to get really annoying having to watch them every time you serve a customer...
This lady has cool hair.
There appear to be multiple different 'try it on' animations for each style now, which is cool. It'll help prevent them from getting old.
The backgrounds for the new animations are really nice too.
There are also some cute new talking animations.
Also, same.
Rosie turned this outfit down because it wasn't warm enough, but I took a picture of it anyway because I thought it was cute.
Ditto for this one.
Assistants are back, which is cool, I guess. You only get one and aren't allowed to swap, at least in the demo. But then, they all seem to be exactly the same aside from their designs, anyway.
However, along with not being big on how the faces look, I'm also finding that some of the hairstyles look rather...odd as well. Like Xin's hairstyle, for example. I get what they were going for, but it just looks kinda weird.
This girl's ponytail is another example.
On the other hand, the bouffant is back and looking better than ever on our new beautician. Though with hair that fabulous, I feel like she should work at the hair salon instead.
I mean, the new hair stylist is pretty too, but I really feel like these two should swap jobs lol
You might be asking why I took three separate screenshots of this, and, well...I'm asking myself the same thing.
Here's another outfit that got turned down for not being warm enough...I kept forgetting that the demo is set in winter...
My favorite thing in the demo? This dress.
And with that, we've reached the end of this post. Finally.


One more post to go for the demo, and if you've played the demo yourself, you probably know what I'll be dedicating that post to. But for now, we're done! 

Also, I've got a non-Style Savvy post planned for either later tonight or tomorrow, so look forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... that was... really in-depth. That's a pretty high-class post. I wish I could still write and compose like this... ha ha... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there was so much writing in this post, such in-depth analysis :P

      Really, this just comes down to me having an obsessive personality >.> despite that, I wouldn't expect many posts like this in the future. It's really tedious. The only reason this one was so long was because I didn't really feel like I could justify splitting it up into even MORE posts lol

      Delete