Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cosplay Highlight: Suigintou

I said I'd have another cosplay for you guys this week, so here it is.
                                           
This time around it's Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.
More specifically, this is based on the version of Suigintou from the original anime, since she looks a little bit different in the manga and newer anime.
I've done this cosplay a few times now, and I make slight alterations every time, but I'm still not entirely satisfied with it...
I'd like to try and do some other Rozen Maiden cosplay, though I'm not sure it'll really work out.
Still, if only one of them works out, I'm glad that it'll be Suigintou. She was always my favorite.
End of the photoshoot in the park.
Thinking about how best to defeat Shinku...
I attempted to goth-up my apartment.
It didn't really work, but I tried.
Sleeping the day away, just like I do.


Of course, now it's time for the weekly Shopdo update. This week it'll be Suigintou who greets you when you visit.
                                               
I've changed my shop's interior again to better go with my cosplay. I've also gone with a general 'dark colors' theme with my outfits this time around.
Normally outfit #1 would be something goth or babydoll, but since we've got a gothic lolita cosplay this week, I decided to make #1 a feminine outfit instead.
Outfit #2 is, of course, the Suigintou cosplay.
And outfit #3 is a rock one, featuring one of those horned hoodies that I love so much.


And because I just really can't seem to stop designing things, I've got two new designs for you as well.
                               
First up is another stage costume. Wasn't really trying to be patriotic, I just like this combination of colors and couldn't think of anything else for a name lol I actually think it has kind of a circus-y feel to it? I dunno.
Anyway, I've also got a new designer dress. I really like this one, and I'll probably end up making a bag and some shoes to go with it, but for now, you just get the dress.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment