Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

I wanted to get the next brand highlight up before the end of the month, but well...that's not happening. It will be coming very soon, though. In the meantime, have some more Trendsetters.
                           
Here's outfit #1 for today.
This one is mostly feminine, I think? I dunno, I wasn't really paying attention to styles when I put it together.
I quite like this look, though.
These long coats are cool, but building outfits around them can be difficult.
On to the next one!
Outfit #2
This one's pop/lively, of course.
Not much to say about it, it's pretty standard fair.
Just two outfits today, so this is the end.



That's all for today! Tomorrow will be the new room and the weekly shopdo/design centre update. Now if you'll excuse me, Hakomari volume 2 just arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment