Monday, January 15, 2018

Visiting Other People's Shopdo

I visited some people on Shopdo the other day and got some pictures with their characters, so I thought I'd share.
                                             
Buying one of Iriye's outfits.
First up we've got Iriye's character Alphard.
Alphard and Alice make a lovely pair, as you can see.
A true gentleman, she's like the prince to my princess♪
We had a gay old time. Er, wait, that didn't come out right...
Look, what happens at Indigo Wing stays at Indigo Wing.
Eventually, though, I had to leave my prince to go visit some other people.
Speaking of princes, my next visit was to my old Miiverse buddy, Robz.
Robz' boutique was cute and fun as expected, and so were the outfits he had available.
I had a lot of fun there! I hope I get to see Rabz the next time I visit ;)
But I still wanted to visit a few more shops, so eventually I had to go.
At Robz' shop I met Mewthree, who was also visiting. She invited me over to her place- er, I mean, her shop. And who could refuse an invitation from someone so cute?
Her boutique was cute as expected, and also filled with cats, which made me extremely happy.
I fawned over the kitties, bought some stuff, and then we took some pictures together. It was fun!
However, soon it was time to go.
Next I visited Rio. I was really hoping she'd have that dress on sale, but alas, 'twas not to be.
She and her shop were still lovely, though, and I had a good time while I was there.
I kinda wish I had been in a kitty outfit of my own, but oh well.
Next I paid a visit to Jelly.
Looks like we both bought Lori Lori's Miku shirt. Too bad I didn't wear mine!
Missed opportunities twice in a row, huh? Well, that aside, I had a good time at Jelly's shop before heading to the next one.
Next up I visited another lolita, Nemu.
I had a lovely time hanging out with a lovely girl in her lovely boutique♪
...okay, you got me. I'm just running out of things to say at this point. There's still two more to go, though.
So next on the list is Aria. A pretty name for a pretty girl!
I ran into her in another shop and decided to visit hers because she was so pretty, but I wasn't expecting such a gorgeous boutique!
I really did feel like a princess hanging out here.
After admiring the fancy boutique and its pretty owner for a while, I decided it was time to head to make one last stop.
So my last visit went to Kate.
Clearly a good choice, because just look at this little cutie pie!
What an adorable pair we make.
I love these new coats, they're really cute. And cutie pie Kate pulls them off really well♪
After cooing at the other shop owner for an inappropriate amount of time, I decided I was done with my shop tour for now.


And that's it for the Shopdo portion of this post, but I've also got a Design Centre update for you guys. I said in my last post that I'd designed some new stuff, so here they are. Still no stage costumes, but soon!
                                                 
Starting with the individual designs, here's a new t-shirt. I'll probably be putting up a similar one at some point, but with the emblem on the chest instead of the sleeves.
And now onto the dresses, of course.
Simple and green.
I really really like this one. I was just playing around with color combinations, but it turned out sooo much nicer than expected.
And now for the full outfits. I was originally going to call this one 'Jail Princess', but I thought that might be a bit, um...weird. So I changed it lol zebra works too!
Here's the bag.
The shoes. I considered also including these in an outfit with that first dress, but I didn't feel like coming up with a name for another outfit lol
Anyway, here's the dress for this outfit.
Here's the second outfit.
Here are the shoes. I love the tiny little butterflies.
The bag. In hindsight, I'm not sure how I feel about the quilted pattern here. I'm thinking maybe I should've just left it plain.
And here's the dress. There's something strangely satisfying about this combination of pinks.
Here's the last outfit. This one's probably my favorite of the three.
The dress.
The bag.
And the boots. I'm not usually a fan of how the lace looks on the shoes, but I think it works here.


Alright, that's all I've got for now. Next Design Centre update really will be stage costumes, I promise.

10 comments:

  1. All nice photos, especially the ones with me in them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Kiwii's ID. It's 0000131111.
    She has a cute and fun shop, and I recognize her style anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know :) I'll have to go pay her a visit later.

      Yeah, she's got a very distinct style. I forgot to mention it, but some of the outfits in the April BonBon post were inspired by her.

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh I love the bag in the zebra set!! I want it so bad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it so much. It's a shame that you can't buy it from me, but you can make your own version if you want to. We'll just pretend that you did buy it ;)

      Delete
  4. We had a gay old time, indeed :P
    Thanks for posting those photos! It's funny being on the other end of the camera, if that made any sense. I was planning to do a Shopdo post later this week too. Great minds, I guess?

    Shopdo is a small world, I've ran into/favourited almost everybody you wrote about! I came across Jelly just last night. There are some really creative room designs out there, there was one person who had the whole place done up like a garden and it was beautiful.

    I like some of your designs, I'll probably grab them later. You should totally have kept the Jail Princess name, would've been hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Yeah, I know what you mean. It's weird seeing your character show up in other people's games. It's very cool, though. I'm looking forward to seeing your post!

    I actually saw Alphard over at Kiwii's shop this morning (and Kiwii at Robz's just now), so small world indeed! Yeah, people have made some really awesome shops! I need to up my interior decorating game. I'm thinking of turning my boutique into a pet store at some point ;)

    Thanks! I'm glad that you found that name funny, haha. I changed it because I thought no one but me would. I'll likely make a similar outfit with one of the other dress types at some point, so I'll use the name then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird that you saw me in Shopdo, because yesterday I actually didn't get on Shopdo at all. I've been wondering about the other players you encounter on Shopdo, at first I thought they show up if they're actively visiting the same shop that you're in, but that seems not to be the case thanks to your observation. Considering how limited the game's online features are, I wouldn't be surprised if they populate shops based on who is in your favourites list, the shop owner's favourites list or even a random pool of players (or some combination of those).

      Looking at your designs reminds me that I should stop being lazy and finish drawing my emblem, but it's a pain because there's no mirroring feature to make it perfectly symmetrical. :/

      Delete
    2. Well, at least you're actually drawing yours. I'm just using one of the default ones. I look forward to seeing what yours looks like, though!

      Delete