Monday, February 12, 2018

Visiting Other People's Shopdo

I figured it was about time for another one of these.
                                                     
First up we've got my fellow cosplay enthusiast, CC.
I'm wearing my Rin Tohsaka cosplay, of course, while she's dressed as Tsugumi Shirogane.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch her when she was cosplaying as Kirigiri.
Still, if she keeps doing more cosplay, you can probably expect to see more of her in these posts.
Next up I managed to find an old acquaintance from Miiverse, Kiwii.
Kiwii has a very fun and distinctive style, so I would've recognized her even if she had been using a different name. Her boutique reflects that style of hers quite well, too.
In fact, I forgot to mention it in the post itself, but some of the outfits in my April BonBon post were Kiwii-inspired.
You can expect Kiwii to be a staple of these posts from now on.
Speaking of which...
Next up is Alphard, who's rocking the gothic gentleman look as usual.
I think we've created an even better contrast this time around.
Since Iriye's my buddy/long lost sister/alternate reality self and I love her style, you can expect her to be a staple in these posts as well!
Of course, there's still one more.
Looks like my wish was granted, after all!
I was very happy when I visited Robz' shop and found Rabz manning the counter.
So since I'd already bought the Rabz outfit that he had available, I figured I'd throw it on and we could twin it up.
Though I didn't get the highlights quite right, and I think the make-up's slightly off too...whoops. Anyway, you can expect Robz to appear in all of these posts as well!
So now that we're done with the usuals, let's start with the (mostly) new people.
First up is Shira, who I just had to get some pictures with after seeing her character's outfit. Too bad she didn't have it for sale!
Her boutique was also great. Dark and elegant.
Cute boutiques are great too! Like the one run by cutie pie Bonnie here.
A cute boutique with a cute owner. I really like those wall decorations, and clearly Bonnie agrees! We also both seem to have a thing for side ponytails.
She pulls off that blue mascara surprisingly well.
Next up is the beautiful Madison.
Her boutique is fairly default (in fact, it might be completely default) but I couldn't not get pictures with someone so pretty.
Can you tell what my favorite group pose is yet?
Alice's favorite part of this is getting to visit all of these pretty girls.
Hey, here's a familiar face! This is Jennifer.
Jennifer isn't someone I know personally, but I recognized her character from youtube. It looks like we share a love for this dress.
I mentioned before that I thought this ponytail looked weird, but apparently it looks better if you wear it with a hair bow. Thanks for the fashion lesson, Jennifer!
Next we've got Mayumi, who caught my eye with that hair of hers.
I love the contrast between the dreamy colors of her hair and her punky monochrome outfit.
Bright and colorful hair with a monochrome outfit can create a nice, fun contrast. And there's YOUR fashion lesson of the day, haha!
(Translation: I didn't have anything to say about Mayumi except "I like her hair")
Next up is Marina.
Marina? Huh. That's a familiar name, and a familiar look as well. Same person? Probably not, but that would be cool!
Either way, this Marina's got great style, and a great boutique. I had fun visiting her.
Speaking of familiar faces, here's Mewthree again.
Mewthree's boutique hasn't changed at all since the last time I visited, but she's swapped out her sweet lolita look for a gothic lolita one. Though it's still almost entirely Marble Lily items!
Not gonna lie, I mostly visited to hang out with the cats again.
Continuing the lolita thread, next up is Aria.
We both ended up in red/white babydoll outfits. What a lovely coincidence :)
I think we make a cute pair.
We're almost at the end, but the lolita train hasn't stopped!
Iris here has turned her boutique into a beautiful flower shop.
Don't be surprised if my boutique also transforms into a flower shop sometime soon, because Iris' has inspired me. Though what I really want is to turn it into a pet store...
And our last stop is with another Jenifer.
I actually hadn't intended on taking pictures with any more people, but her character looked so lovely, I couldn't resist.
I looooove her outfit (in fact, she has it for sale, so I went ahead and bought it) and her boutique is really pretty too. Definitely worth a visit!
And thus my Shopdo journey has again come to an end. For now, anyway!


And that's all for today! Next post should be...different.

8 comments:

  1. I watch Jennifer's videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very cool happening upon her character after having seen some of her videos :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! All of these look great! Thanks so much for featuring me!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Ahaha, you're welcome. Thanks for featuring me and my designs in some of your tweets :)

      Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! *gives you virtual chocolates*

      Delete
  3. Nice post!
    When I first saw the Rabz photos, Alice looked a lot like Rabz in that outfit, hair, and makeup, that I thought I was looking at two Rabz'! XP

    Also, Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha well, that was the intention ;) and a happy belated Valentine's Day to you as well! *tosses virtual chocolates at you*

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the feature! Everyone has such great style. I love wandering around Shopdo, it's so easy to get carried away bouncing from shop to shop, haha.

    Last time I visited CC she was cosplaying as Junko, I wonder who she'll be next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I was thinking of paying you another visit tonight, actually :) thought it'd be nice to get some pictures together while I'm still dressed as Suigintou.

      Yeah, I love getting to visit other people's shops, see what outfits they've put together, take pictures with their characters...it's so fun.

      Judging by her track record, probably another Dangan Ronpa character, haha!

      Delete