Saturday, January 13, 2018

Casual Kitty

Back to Styling Star.
                                       
Today's outfit.
This one's just a mish-mash of styles.
Using 'Cream Stripe', one of my favorite sets of nails.
My room is still fairly default at this point.
I'll give it a serious makeover at some point, I just haven't bothered with it yet.
I love this hairstyle. It goes especially well with hats.
And speaking of hats, these kitty hats are always great.
I took too many full body shots.
All in all, this look ended up being cuter than expected.
El. Psy. Congroo.
Only group shot for today. Helping Cece give someone a new 'do.
Chatting with Alina about last night's episode of Wars.
I'm very happy about how fast my display outfits seem to sell in this game.


Also, I forgot to mention this in my last post, but I've swapped out my Shopdo outfits. Here are the new ones.
                                                         
Outfit #1
Outfit #2
Outfit #3

I've got a couple of new designer items, too, but I haven't put them up on Design Centre yet. I'll let you guys know when I do. 

Anyway, that's it for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment