Friday, January 12, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

We interrupt our usual Styling Star programming to bring you a Trendsetters post.                                       
Outfit #1 for today
This one's a feminine outfit, I believe. Or at least mostly.
You know I love that pink/black color scheme.
This is without a doubt one of my favorite outfits that I've put together in Trendsetters.
Maybe even #1.
I'm very happy with how the make-up turned out as well.
Outfit #2
A babydoll outfit, how on-brand of me.
I've already mentioned loving the butterfly skirts, but I'm also a big fan of these sweaters. I don't seem to get much use out of them, but they're really cute.
Not much else to say about this one, so the rest will just be pictures, I think.
Last pic for this post.


And that's it for now! We'll be back to our regularly scheduled Styling Star content tomorrow :P

3 comments:

  1. Both are great outfits, even the Baby Doll one!

    Question. That's Luna in those photos, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Nope, my Trendsetters character is named Airi. Luna is my Fashion Forward character. And my Styling Star character is named Alice. It probably gets a bit confusing, huh? Even I get them mixed up sometimes lol

      Luna's got a beauty mark, if that helps. It's under her right eye, and neither of the others have one.

      Delete
    2. Ah, she has a beauty mark. Okay.

      Delete