Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pastel Pop

Man, I'm really regretting my decision to give each of these its own title...this one's not even all that accurate, I just literally couldn't think of anything else. Ugh. Maybe I'll change my policy regarding Styling Star posts...

Er, anyway. Sorry that I haven't posted in nearly a week. I've been busy.
                                                             
Today's outfit.
A lively/girly one. With some babydoll socks for good measure.
These Marble Lily thigh highs are great.
Too much winking going on in this one.
I think there might actually have been something wrong with Alice's eye the day of this photoshoot.
Obligatory Steins;Gate pose.
Using the 'Candy Ribbon' nail set.
Man, I must've been really proud of my make-up job or something, taking this many close-ups.
One last close-up for good measure.
Matching color schemes with Benedetta.
Matching side ponytails with Rosie.
I seem to have passed the winking disease to my assistant. Sorry, Hannah!
And one last pic with someone whose name I can't remember. I also love these mismatched April Bonbon thigh highs. They're very fun.
Stretching adorably.
I still haven't done much with the exterior of my shop. Shit's expensive, man.
Not an accurate portrayal of how I react to the sun shining in my face. It's usually more like this.


That's it for now, but more will be coming soon, I swear. Like, tomorrow soon.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit indeed, and I like the poses and winks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a new post! And hey, I recognize that look! :P
    I'd been wondering about that pose, good to know it was inspired by Steins;Gate.
    BTW, I love those new Marzipan Sky earrings too, I often use them when I'm wearing Marble Lily colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed you do ;)

      I mean, it might not have been, but it certainly looks like it was! I'm just waiting for my chance to do some Steins;Gate cosplay...

      Yeah, all of the new earrings are great! The butterfly and riceball ones are probably my favorites, but they really have stepped up their earring game in general.

      Delete