Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Lovely Koi

Time for another Styling Star post.
                                   
Today's outfit.
An eastern/girly outfit this time (but mostly eastern)
This koi dress is super cute, so I used it as the base for this outfit.
I love this new fringe. It's really pretty, and it works well with most of my favorite hairstyles.
Also, I didn't have any nails that went with this outfit very well, so I just went plain this time.
I'm really going to need to put together some Steins;Gate cosplay at some point.
These riceball earrings are adorable. They remind me of the croissant earrings from Fashion Forward, which I'm hoping have made a return.
This was actually the last picture from the shoot. Immediately after it was taken, Alice got hit in the head by that snowball, and, well...it all went downhill from there.
The snowball fight turned into an outright war. I don't know where everyone was even getting the snow from, there clearly isn't any on the ground...
Before all of that happened, though, I did manage to get a few pictures with some costumers. Like this one with Vivienne! And my ability to remember names continues to be completely random...
Cuties
I will never stop loving these hoodies.
And as usual, here are some pictures from around town.
Preppy outfit on display.
Alice, you're looking in the wrong direction. The interesting stuff is clearly happening behind you.
Yolanda's ad is just everywhere, isn't it?
Karaoke in my room before I changed my hair and make-up.


And that's all for today. Will my next post also be Styling Star?

...

Probably, yeah.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I also think that koi dress is cute. Kanokoi got some great new items.

    Lol about that snowball! We need more snow in the winter!

    I'm currently at March in my game, I can't wait until summer and fall seasons because there are always new surprises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I haven't explored Kanokoi much yet because I've been focusing more on other brands, but I've already seen some awesome new stuff from them.

      I'm glad I managed to turn that weirdly huge snowflake into a funny anecdote :P yeah, there's a weird lack of snow so far, though I know there are more backdrops to unlock, so maybe I just don't have the snowy one(s) yet.

      I have no clue what month it is in my game right now, I haven't been paying attention lol

      Delete
  2. That jacket is one my favourite new items in the game! I love the design, you can get some cool designs of it from Raven Candle and Brooke Bridge.

    ReplyDelete