Thursday, January 25, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

It's been quite a while since I've done one of these posts for Fashion Forward, so I figured it was about time for another one.
                                   
Rockin' out on stage.
Decisions, decisions...
Pokemon Trainer Luna wants to battle!
This is an outfit put together for a 'pokemon trainer' themed contest. I put together a couple of different outfits for it, but this is the one that I entered. It was largely inspired by BW's female protagonist, as you can probably tell. I believe I got second place in the contest.
A very watery boho-chic outfit. Surprisingly nice!
Admiring the Christmas decorations in Bougainville.
Bunny hoodie!
Another outfit that was inspired by someone who I can't really credit. It was a japanese user on Miiverse. I couldn't even read their name, let alone remember it.
I thought I had already posted this one, but I just checked, and it looks like I haven't. Huh. Well, here it is!
Business call with Matt. What? N-no, of course that's not an innuendo. Seriously! It's just a normal business call >.>;
Taking a stroll through the gardens.
Luna's having a bright and colorful winter.
And here we've got the exact opposite of bright and colorful. This was another contest outfit, I think...I like it quite a bit.
Cutie at the beach.
Luna taking a rest from her jog. A nice, long rest. What? Yes, of course there was some actual jogging! Or at least there was supposed to be, but there was this really cute cat and...
Little Red Riding Hood admiring herself in the mirror.
This look really reminds me of Rabz for some reason. Not entirely sure why.
Lively cutie posing in front of the lanterns.
A chic outfit that I believe I put together for...a...contest...man, doing these posts really makes me realize just how many contests I entered on Miiverse. Too many.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Admiring my shop kitties.
Bold cowgirl Luna, getting ready to cut some hair. Still waiting on Rainbow, though...man, I really wish that Fashion Forward had Styling Star's messaging system.
Have I mentioned yet how much I like these off-the-shoulder sweaters?
Teatime.
Basic black & white. There's something strangely sexy about black dress shirts. Er, maybe that's just me, though.
Purple & Teal. A lovely combination.
An outfit that I put together for one of Robz' contests a long while ago. The idea was to put together a babydoll outfit using pants from another brand, since Marble Lily doesn't really have any. No, bloomers don't count. Anyway, I used a girly pair and went for a pajama-y look. I think I won too, if I'm remembering correctly.
Speaking of pajamas, here's Luna in hers, reading a magazine before bed.
A dark eastern outfit.
Flirty Floral Fashion. Definitely not yet another contest outfit...
Ok, one more. This is the last one, I promise! So this one was for a contest held by Eliz. I think it was actually the last contest I got to join before Miiverse went down. Anyway, the prompt for this one was to cosplay as Eliz's character Bella, in her favorite style, chic. So of course I busted out my favorite chic dress, and the make-up set that I bought from Eliz's room...
Oh, whoops, did I say that one was the last contest entry? Well, there's actually one more. This was also from one of Eliz's contests, and it's the magician outfit that I mentioned before. The prompt was actually just 'a bright and colorful goth outfit', but it ended up looking rather magician-like, and I liked that idea, so I just stuck with it.
Let's celebrate the end of the contest outfits for this post by selling the 'Marina Maiden' make-up set to the same girl for the 50th time.
Luna having a karaoke session over at the live music club.
A preppy outfit with some interesting hair.
Luna bustin' a move in the fancy restaurant. I don't think she understands how fancy restaurants work.
Hey there, sexy lady ;)
Loooove this book dress.
Preppy Fall Fashion
Trying a spin on Callie's default outfit, with some extra attitude for good measure.
And a similar look with a rock outfit.
A very old picture of a very old goth outfit.
Hanging out with my buddy, Mr. Owl. Everyone thinks he's just a statue...
Princess at the amusement park.
Somehow I managed to get three different boho-chic outfits in here.


And now it's time for the weekly Shopdo update. On top of swapping out my outfits, I've also changed the interior of my boutique.
                                               
Outfit #1. I said that I'd include the butterfly shoes in one of my outfits this time, so I did.
Outfit #2. A goth outfit that I think Iriye will appreciate. I like it a lot myself, I should use it for a photoshoot sometime soon...
Outfit #3. And here's one I think Robz will like.

I'm hoping I'll be able to include a cosplay of some sort in next week's lineup...but anyway, that's it for this post.

6 comments:

  1. I think I laughed harder than I should have at the...placement...of that bright neon green DANCE.

    Also, I'm not a fan of Soy but that "jellyfish ocean" set is one of the few items I like. Actually, I dressed Sasha up in that outfit for one of her performances!

    Do you bounce back and forth between games a lot? Either way, I won't say no to more outfits to look at!

    PS: If you see that someone bought Outfit 2, that was me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, so did I.

      I'm not a huge fan of Soy either, but that set really is lovely. As for Sasha, the last few times she's stopped by I've tried giving her bold/boho-chic mix outfits and seeing if she'll accept them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it's fun nonetheless. I've been doing the same with Zoey, with preppy/sporty outfits. Rather, it started with Zoey...

      I do! Both in terms of playing, and in terms of posting. Though in both cases Styling Star has kind of taken over...

      See, I knew you'd like that one :P

      Delete
  2. Hey SlyBlue! I like the outfits you put together on ShopDo. I've also created a outfit using the butterfly heels. My Owner ID is 0005551117, in case your interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

      Glad to hear that you've liked my Shopdo outfits, and of course I'd like to go check yours out!

      Delete
  3. This makes me feel like playing Fashion Forward again!!

    I love your new Shopdo outfits! The gothic style one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like them :) that one's my favorite of the three, too.

      Delete