Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Rosie's Debut: Ready Go

I was gonna do Wings next, but since finishing the story unlocked the rest of the songs, I figured I'd do Rosie's other debut instead.
                                     
You sure are!
I love these horned hoodies so much, so of course I had to give her one.
I don't think that drummer is supposed to be Vincent, but it sure does look like him.
Rocker Rosie does a lot of pointing, as you'll see.
Yup.
As with the last one of these, though, there really isn't much to say, so the rest of this will probably just be pictures.
I find it funny that three of Rosie's four choreos end with this pose. Makes me wonder why Flying Shiny Day doesn't end like this.
Well, at least she knows how to end a song in style.


Alright, that's the end for this one, but first: Ready Go, japaneseenglishfull version.

No comments:

Post a Comment