Monday, January 1, 2018

Rosie's Debut: Flying Shiny Day

Double posts today because I really just wanna keep posting about Styling Star. So anyway, I think we've established at this point that I'm an obsessive screenshot-taker. It should come as a surprise to no one, then, that I've taken about a million screenshots of each performance so far. So, might as well make them into individual posts!
                       
Rosie takes the stage for her debut.           

Went the girly path with Rosie for obvious reasons. I'll still be doing posts for the rock songs too, of course.
And of course I had to have her debut in this dress.
There isn't really much to say here- I'm saving my song/character opinions for later posts.
So this'll really just be a picture post.
Rosie, signing off!



And that's it for the screenshots, but I'm also gonna leave these here for anyone who wants to listen to the song: 

Flying Shiny Day, japaneseenglishfull version.

No comments:

Post a Comment