Thursday, February 1, 2018

New Room

So since it's the first of the month, I've got a new room for you guys, but I've also got a Design Centre update, and another post for later. Trying to make up for lost time.
                                                 
This month's room. Since it's February, I figured I might as well put together something Valentine-themed.


The room includes an outfit which features a dress, a bag, and a pair of shoes that I designed, along with two different make-up sets.

I forgot to get a picture of Luna in the new designs, but here's what she'll be wearing to greet visitors.

Now onto the Design Centre update. I've put out four new stage costumes.
                                           
Stage Costume #1. I like this color scheme. Don't question the name, though.
Stage Costume #2. The more I look at this one, the more I like it.
Stage Costume #3. Kinda boring in comparison to the others.
Stage Costume #4. This one's probably my favorite. I actually quite like the name I gave it, too.


And that's it for now! I'll be back in a few hours for post #2.

11 comments:

  1. I miss being able to design rooms, wish they had kept that feature in the new game :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I'm okay with them swapping it out for the shop customization. Though I sure do miss all of the money I get from renting out rooms...

      Delete
    2. I wish we could have both. Decorating rooms and the boutique would be amazing!

      Oh yeah! I didn't even think about the rent money! I just missed designing the layouts, but now I miss that sweet money.

      Delete
  2. That room has great ambience. I'll be sure to grab it next time I boot up Fashion Forward. Which reminds me, I should probably update my room too at some point...

    I like Jester Princess too! Black + red is one of my favourite colour schemes (though it seems these days everybody seems to immediately label it as "edgy" and I've come to despise that word greatly).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So something weird happened when I bought the Jester Princess outfit set. I only got the dress, the other three items were nowhere to be found. I tried buying it again but no dice. Not sure if it's a bug or what. Your listing clearly says there are four items, I have no idea why it just gives me one. o_o

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I've heard of that bug happening to other people. I went ahead and uploaded all of the items separately, so you should be able to buy the other parts that way now.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I'll pick them up later! I wanted to take photos, so I did have the challenge of coordinating an outfit around the dress, which was fun. I'll probably do a photo post later in the week.

      Delete
    4. Ooh, I look forward to it! I love seeing other people in my designs, and it'll be cool to see what you did with it :)

      Delete
    5. Argh, it didn't work! When I tried to buy the pieces I didn't have the same thing happened with the game telling me I already had them. So I thought I'd just go to my designer scrapbook and delete the dress. That still didn't do it, because when I bought the dress by itself and then tried to buy the shoes, the same thing happened...again. It's like I got invisible copies of your hat, shoes, and leggings that I can't get rid of. I guess I'll have to make do with just the dress. :/

      Delete
    6. Sorry that it didn't work :( you can try recreating the outfit in your game if you want to.

      Delete