Thursday, February 8, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

I feel like I've been neglecting Trendsetters recently, so that means it's time for a Trendsetters post.
                                                               
Here's outfit #1 for today.
An all purple boho-chic outfit.
Using one of my favorite hairstyles as well.
Next up, outfit #2.
A pink (and white) flirty outfit.
Pretty similar to some ones I've already posted.
Clearly this is just one of my favorite looks in Trendsetters.
Last one, here's outfit #3.
A red eastern outfit this time.
Strong color themes going on in this post.
These highlights turned out a lot nicer than I thought they would.


That's it for the Trendsetters portion of this post, but it's thursday, so that means it's time for the weekly Shopdo/Design Centre update. I've updated the shop's interior again and Alice has got a cute new look to go with it, which unfortunately means that you won't be greeted by Rin Tohsaka anymore when you visit. With that said, I've actually only swapped out two of my outfits this week. The Rin cosplay seemed pretty popular, so I've decided to leave it up for a little longer. There will be a new cosplay next week, though!
                                                       
New shop interior.
So here's the first new outfit. Of course it's a goth one.
And here's the second one, a nice contrast.

I've also put up a new stage costume design because I just can't stop designing things.
                           
Here's the new design, which I'm super happy with. I've only got the full set up right now, but if anyone wants me to upload the individual pieces as well, just let me know. Same applies to all of the stage costumes.
I also wanted to share my new phone background.


Alright, that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment