Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

A somewhat shorter post today, not that I think anyone especially minds.
                                   
First up we've got a goth outfit.
Gotta stay on-brand.
I wish I'd gone with a different skirt, but I didn't really have much to choose from at the time.
I'm actually really happy with the make-up for once.
Next up is a feminine outfit.
This one started out as a contest outfit, I believe. Talking about the in-game contests for once!
Staying on-brand with the thigh-highs as well.
And this hairstyle, for that matter...
Yeah, not so happy with this make-up...
And our final outfit for the day is a bold one.
I don't really have anything to say about this one.


That's all for today! You can expect another post tomorrow, with the weekly Shopdo update.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits as always, even the feminine and bold ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I actually like the feminine one the most. Though if I'd had a better skirt to use for the goth one...

      Delete