Friday, February 16, 2018

Quick Update

So, my mom randomly bought me this really cool hoodie, and she got me chocolates as well. I'd show you the chocolates, but they're in my stomach right now.
                                             
So cool!

So yeah, my mom's pretty awesome. However, she also got me sick again, which is very much NOT awesome. So, uh...I probably won't be posting for a few days, since I feel like hot garbo. I guess I should just be glad it's not the flu again...anyway, I'm just letting you guys know in advance.

Also, another update thing: I went and made a tumblr like I said I would before. Come check it out if you want, though everything I post there will eventually make its way on here as well.

And one last thing...to make myself feel better I'm gonna post some pictures of my brother's puppy.

Meet Milo.
If this little face can't make me feel better, nothing will.


...you know what, while we're at it, let's just throw in a few more doggo pics. I mean, I'm always posting kitty pictures. I should give the pupperonis some more love.
                                                
My aunt's corgis, Koda Bear and Panda Bear.
In comes my grandparents' dog, Max.
Vicious corgi attack!
Max is a very good boy.


Alright, that's all. I'm gonna go lay down now.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're feeling awful! I hope you feel better soon and have a speedy recovery!

    Anyway, that IS a really neat hoodie, I love the split colours and contrast. And wolves are always cool.

    Seems like you and your family have a lot of pets. It looks like you have a huge yard too, is your house equally big? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we're a family of animal people, as you can tell. Had all kinds of pets growing up.

      The pictures of Max and the corgis are actually several years old. They were taken at the house I grew up in, and none of us live there anymore, unfortunately. But yeah, that house was fairly big. We needed lots of space for all of our pets, after all :P

      Currently I'm renting the bottom floor of a house, and there's no real yard to speak of. That part's fine, but what sucks is that I'm only allowed two cats and nothing else :( I miss living in a house owned by my grandparents, who didn't put any restrictions on what pets I could have.

      Right now I think my oldest brother is the one with the most pets. A dog, a kitten, three rats, and a pair of lovebirds. I'm jealous.

      Delete
    2. I also have two cats in the family. A bossy ginger tabby and a white cameo quarter-Persian cross. The quarter-Persian is supposed to have gorgeous long fur but because of hairball problems, we have to trim his fur once a month.

      I'm also jelly of your brother. I would LOVE to have pet rats more than anything. Unfortunately I live in a province where they are considered pests and it's illegal to own them as pets.

      Delete
    3. Yet another thing we have in common. I've got Ben, the big clingy tuxedo baby, and a very grumpy calico by the name of Chloe.

      Someone who appreciates pet rats! Most people think they're gross, which is very unfortunate, because they're actually really wonderful pets. We had some when I was younger, and they're pretty much at the top of the list of pets that I want to have again when I get the chance (along with bunnies and ferrets). That really sucks on your end :(

      My brother's rats are all girls, and they're named Nit, Wit, and Daisy. Yes, they named two of them 'Nitwit'. Here are some pictures.
      https://i.imgur.com/ni1WQUV.jpg
      ^ this is Daisy
      https://i.imgur.com/OjeGHtV.jpg
      ^ and this is either Nit or Wit, I can never tell the two of them apart.

      Delete
    4. Sorry for the extremely late reply, I had a busy week (on top of bad memory from not sleeping well).

      I've always daydreamed about how awesome it would be to have a pet rat riding on my shoulder as I go about the house. It's a shame that they're so short-lived.

      Your brother's rats are SOOOO cute! I could cuddle them forever.

      Delete
    5. It's fine. I mean, I've been meaning to leave some comments on your blog (among others) for weeks, and still haven't gotten around to it, so...

      I hope you get to live that dream some day! And yeah, that's the worst thing about pets in general, really. Unfortunately, owning a lot of pets means losing a lot of pets as well :(

      They are! Though Daisy pooped on me the last time I was there, and that wasn't very cute :P

      Delete
  2. Do you have a YouTube channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! There's a link to it on my about page. I also plan on making a second one, but I'll leave the details to that for another time.

      Delete