Saturday, February 24, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

I'm switching to a generic title for these posts, because thinking up individual titles for each one just isn't working out.
                             
It's another lolita outfit, what a shock.
I've been meaning to post this set for quite a while now.
I've already talked plenty about how much I love the new lolita stuff, so I don't think there's much point in me repeating all of it here. I will say, though, that I really like this rose bracelet.
Kira
Super cutesy poses always make me think of this.
I actually put together this shop interior specifically for this photoshoot. That's why it's a little barebones. 
It took several tries to get the timing of this shot just right.
Last solo shot.
Now it's time for some group pictures.
One of my most frequent customers. She's always in my shop asking for a new babydoll outfit. And yet I can't remember her name...
One of my prettiest customers.
Nikki showing off those lovely butterfly shoes.
Rich girl Camilla looking the part in a chic outfit that she had me sell her. I love these new Enid Chen coats, btw. They look so comfortable.
Just showing off my bracelet again.
Asking the girls to come over for the shoot.
Let's finish this with some karaoke♪
Maria, Maria...


And that's all for now! It took a lot longer than intended to get this post up, dunno why.

2 comments:

  1. This outfit reminds me of Camilla's original outfit in the game. I just love these new dresses, I'd like to thank however designed them and put them in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is similar to Camilla's default outfit. And agreed! They're really lovely♪

      Delete