Monday, February 26, 2018

Ocean Blue

Now seemed like a good time to show off another of my designer sets, so let's go.
                                     
This is probably my least favorite of the stage costumes I've designed, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it.
It's just a little boring in comparison to the others.
It works really well with this backdrop, though.
I think my favorite thing about this base design set is the big bowtie. It's really cute.
I thought about sticking with blue for the hair and eyes, but I'm glad I didn't.
One of my favorite things about the stage costumes in general are the big sparkly butt bows.
Y'know, I think this set might work better without the tights. I should give that a try...
Last pic from the photoshoot. I mean, I really could've trimmed it down more, but...
Now off for a night on the town.
And by 'night on the town' I mean I'm just going to hang out in front of my shop.
Would you like to come in?
Yeah, that's some satisfying glitter.



That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at your designs, they're always so well-coordinated! Though I wish we had a bit more control over the colours of specific parts of the costume.

    And "big sparkly butt bows?" You couldn't come up with a more elegant term for those? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :) yes, it'd be nice to have even more control over the designs.

      I actually typed 'back bows' at first and then corrected it to 'butt bows' because I'm immature, haha.

      Delete