Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hair Salon Fun

I wasn't sure what to post today, but then I was going through some of Robz' posts and saw this one and thought hey, that's a good idea. I don't spend a lot of time at the hair salon, but I usually take screenshots whenever I do, so why not share them?
                                             
Let's get started!
I'm just gonna start strong right off the bat with one of my aliens.
And here's an actually normal looking human being for comparison. A pretty one, even.
Cute hair for a punk girl. Works surprisingly well.
She insisted on blue hair. I tried to make it work.
One of the many genies from the genie epidemic that I caused.
I'm not the biggest fan of this hairstyle, but it works well with the flower hairclips.
Cute preppy girl in one of my designer uniforms. Everything goes together quite well here, I think.
Kinda sad that they took out both of the side buns in Styling Star. I really liked them.
Especially this one. Also, don't mind the Sally cosplay...
An experimental look. Turned out pretty well, I think.
Why yes, I was trying to make her look like a watermelon.
Ended up much cuter than intended. No complaints there, of course. Cute is always good.
A very princess-y make-over for Gina.
Well, she said she wanted to try something different...
Surprisingly adorable.
Having fun with colors.
I somehow managed to get away with changing only her highlights. They were pink before.
Of course, I can't mention the genie and alien invasions without also mentioning the maid invasion...
Speaking of which, here's another alien.
Another girl that insisted on "blue" hair, even though I wanted to make it black. Still turned out nice.
Trying a different look for a babydoll customer. I think it worked out well.
A very blue make-over.
Hair to match her dress. I later made her make-up match as well.
I was going for a pastel theme for this whole make-over.
Fire Princess
Another hairstyle that I'm not huge on, but I think it looks quite nice on her.
As I said before, I like how this hairstyle works with the flower hairclips.
Bubblegum pink always makes for a cute look.
I really like the flower hairclips, in case you couldn't tell...
This hairstyle is actually not a good choice to go with headbands (or flower crowns), but she wouldn't let me give her any other style, so I tried to at least make the colors look nice.
Another case of experimental hair that worked out really well.
A Callie wannabe. A refreshing change from all of the Ellie wannabes.
Blue Bunny
And a similar style for my favorite bunny, Harue.
I tried to make her look as sweet as possible and I think I succeeded.
This girl's come into the hair salon a few times since this picture was taken, but I keep turning her away because I like this hair too much to change it.
A sporty look that's perfect for fall...too bad this was in spring.
I believe this is Sun, which seems like an appropriate name.
Experimenting with green hair on an eastern customer. Turned out cute, huh?
Fancy hair for a fancy lady.
I believe this was one of the many, many people that wanted an Ellie-style make-over. I tried to give her something that was cute, but that also worked well with her default style.
Goldfish Girl
Probably one of my favorite psychedelic make-overs.
This is the same person as blue haired side bun girl from up above, I believe.
Cutie with a ponytail...not that you can really see the ponytail.
I'm very happy that this character still looks like this.
Pastel kitty hair.
A variation of that sunset hair that I like so much
Fun hair & experimental make-up.
Sexy
Hot pink, truly the liveliest color. Or at least the cutest of the lively colors.
I'm very happy with how this whole look turned out.
Let's finish on an adorable note with this picture.



And that's all for now. You can expect more posts like this, but not very often.

4 comments:

  1. Every time you mention one of your "aliens" it gets a chuckle out of me. There's some great colours in here, I especially like the sunset hair. Man, looking at this post reminds me of how badly I miss hairstyling.

    And don't remind me about all the Ellie wannabes. Holy cow. There were WAY too many of them. I did get one customer who was pretending to be Magda's sister, that was one of the more unique ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made me laugh too! At least until they all changed out of their alien outfits. Now I'm really regretting those hair/make-up decisions (>﹏<)

      Yeah, I like playing around with the colors! And miss it? It's still there in Styling Star. Yeah, you don't get paid for it anymore, but it's not like it ever paid that much to begin with. And with the addition of the messaging system and the removal of the annoying question-and-answer bit, I think they've actually improved the experience as a whole.

      Glad to hear I'm not alone on the whole Ellie thing! Fashion Forward is such a great game, but man, if it doesn't have some incredibly annoying issues...

      Delete
  2. All your customers have such cute outfits ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete