Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Yolanda's Debut: Wings

I figured it was about time for me to start posting again, and I also figured it was about time for another one of these. So, let's get started.
                             
Yolanda takes the stage.
I'm warning you now, I took way too many pictures of this performance.
Probably because I'd already seen Rosie's a million times because of the demo, so this was the first "new" performance and I was excited.
Or I'm just an obsessive screenshotter. Y'know, either one.
Anyway, I'm really happy with the outfit I picked for her debut.
I think it was Yolanda that made me officially come around on the game's artstyle. She's so pretty.
I think Alice spent this whole performance just swooning.
Feather, you're kind of ruining this.
Yes, I did need to take three different pictures of this.
A slightly awkward ending pose.
Let's finish it with a perfectly placed sparkle.


Alright. We're done, finally. Though this post actually didn't take nearly as long as the other two, probably because I actually properly organized my pictures beforehand...anyway, here are your links: japaneseenglishfull version.

No comments:

Post a Comment